Real Estate Professionals
Copyright © RHS Interests. All rights reserved.
3603 Main St
Houston, Texas 77002
RHS Interests, LLC
Founded in 1989, RHS Interests is a Real Estate Development Company that creates, owns and operates specialty shopping centers, office buildings, hotels and mixed-use properties. Over the past 25 years, RHS Interests has developed over $1 Billion in value.
Some of RHS better-known developments include:
1. The Kroger Plaza at San Felipe & Voss - Houston, TX
2. The Plaza in the Park at Buffalo Speedway & Westpark - Houston, TX
3. River Oaks Village Shopping Center at 2701 Westheimer - Houston, TX
4. The Clear Lake Kroger Center - Clear Lake, TX
5. The Staybridge Suites Hotel-Galleria - Houston, TX
6. 3939 Montrose - Houston, TX
7. Houston Metro Urology at 4223 Richmond Avenue - Houston, TX
8. The Renovation of 3622 Main St. & 3700 Main St. - Houston, TX
10. Oasis, Texas – A 75,000 SF mixed-use lifestyle center overlooking Lake Travis - Austin, TX
Currently, RHS Interests is developing an assemblage of more than 4 city blocks on Main Street in Houston, located between Downtown and The Medical Center on the Ensemble/HCC stop of the Metro rail line. The development, called Mid Main, includes 357 loft apartments many of which are small and workforce affordable housing. Other special features are ground floor retail, a public private garage supporting the creation of The Midtown Arts and Theatre Center Houston (the MATCH), the rehabilitation of historic 1920’s buildings to retain aspects of the city’s heritage.